|Learning Objectives: using examples,
- calculate and explain the use of the frequency distribution, median, mode, mean, probability and ratio (National Atlas and Wikipedia)
- explain three test assumptions: random sample, normal distribution and level of measurement (Wikipedia)
|Discuss and Reflect
- Why do almost all Swedes have an above average number of legs? Australians?
- What makes descriptive statistics exciting? Boring?
- What statistics do punters and gamblers use? Why?
- Quiz on week 5 learning objectives
- Submit reflective essay (E)
- Share interesting descriptives from your probable ANZMAC data set
- Solidify ANZMAC teams and interesting research areas
- Scan week 6 learning objectives